Outlook Express Address Book Repair tool
How to repair contact information from a damaged Windows Address Book
Guidelines for repairing data from the Windows Address Book (Windows 95-XP) using the Address Book Repair Toolbox tool:
- Download, install and open the Address Book Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/AddressBookRepairToolboxInstall.exe
- Select a damaged *.wab file.
- Click the Start Recovery button.
- Click the Save all records button.
- Select a folder to save the extracted contacts.
This Windows Address Book repair tool reads damaged WAB files and saves the restored contacts in separate *.VCF files. All PIM (Personal Information Manager) software can import contacts from .vcf files.
Main capabilities of the Address Book Repair Toolbox file repair tool include:
- MS OE Address book repair tool for Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP.
- Restore deleted contacts.
- View contact change history.
- Selective saving of restored contacts.
- Easy, user-friendly wizard.
- Compatible with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Address Book Repair Toolbox restores contacts from corrupted Address Books in Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP.
Windows Address Book repair tool work with .wab files of Windows 98/Me/2000/XP. Windows Address Book file repair tool successfully tested under all versions of Microsoft Windows.
Address Book Repair Toolbox is not open source software or freeware. The tool is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis and comes with a free DEMO version. The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The developers of Repair Toolbox, Inc. have invested much time and effort in the making of this product and never intended to make it a free tool.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above