PDF Repair Toolbox is packed full of useful qualities that separate it from the typical tool used to repair Adobe documents, including:
- The ability to store in compressed or uncompressed PDFs
- Automatic recognition of significant portions of data for recovery
- Fixes for common logical errors that appear during corruption
- Support for reading any version of the PDF format
These qualities make PDF Repair Toolbox the ideal solution to repair Adobe documents. When repairing Adobe PDF files, no other software comes close to offering the level of reliability offered by PDF Repair Toolbox.
Note: Unlike open source programs and freeware tools, RepairToolbox.com issues its data recovery tools under its own proprietary license, not GNU General Public License (GPL) or similar one. Freeware version of PDF Repair Toolbox is distributed without additional restrictions, but you should donate to the RepairToolbox.com community and start repairing PDF files without additional limitations.
- Our software do not recover password protected PDF files;
- Our tool do not repair encrypted PDF files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting a source PDF file for further processing.
Select name of new PDF file for saving.
Select version of new PDF file.
Viewing the final recovery report.
With PDF Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.
- An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who has created the PDF document to correct the problem.
- There was an error opening this document. There was problem reading this document.
- There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- There was an error processing a page. Invalid Function resource.
- There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding.
- There was an error processing a page. Too few operands.
- An unrecognized token "" found.
- File is corrupt or damaged
- This file contains information not understood by the viewer.
- File does not begin with %PDF.
- PDF file is not readable with Acrobat Reader.
- Format error: not a pdf or corrupted.
- File Damaged and Cannot Be Repaired
- Error Locating Object Handler When Downloading a .pdf File