MySQL Repair Tool helps to fix errors:
- Error: Table 't' is marked as crashed and should be repaired.
- Open the table failed: Can't open the file: '× × ×. MYI' (err no: 145).
- ERROR 1016: Can't open the file: 'childX.InnoDB'.
- InnoDB: Cannot find the table “table1/table2” from the internal data dictionary
- InnoDB: of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you
- InnoDB: have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten
- InnoDB: to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables?"
- 127 = Record-file has crashed
- 134 = Record was already deleted (or record file crashed)
- 144 = Table has crashed and the last repair failed
- 145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired