Exchange Server Repair Toolbox
Microsoft Exchange disaster recovery software. Exchange Server Repair Toolbox reads corrupted *.EDB and/or *.STM files and saves user’s mailboxes in separate Microsoft Outlook *.PST files. Microsoft Exchange recovery tool saves each customers profile in a separate .pst file of Microsoft Outlook.
Main capabilities of the Microsoft Exchange EDB recovery tool include:
- Recovery exchange server database for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and later.
- Microsoft Exchange repair tool exports restored data to a Microsoft Outlook PST file.
- Exchange EDB repair tool can export to separate MSG files.
- Selective restore of separate mail accounts.
- Microsoft Exchange database recovery tool repair contacts, messages, calendar, events, tasks and other.
- Exchange edb recover utility include detailed restore process log.
- Preview restored data.
- Recovery edb exchange and saves objects as MSG files.
Requirements for Microsoft Exchange disaster recovery software:
- Microsoft Outlook 32-bit should be installed on the computer where damaged files will be repaired.
- Windows 98 and above.
- Exchange Server Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Exchange Server Repair Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version. The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
- Please don't save recovered data in Microsoft Outlook PST files on a computer with Microsoft Exchange Server installed on it. The versions of MAPI for Outlook and Exchange Server are different.