Lotus Notes Repair Toolbox
The analysis and recovering of damaged Lotus Notes *.NSF files.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- A file error has occurred.
- Not a valid file.
- Not a valid file. Check the file types listed in the Open dialog to see which ones are supported. Then try opening the file using other file extensions.
- File is Corrupt.
- Error Reading File.
- Database Corrupt -- Cannot Allocate Space.
- File is not a database.
- Server Error: This database cannot be read due to an invalid on disk structure.
- Database is corrupt – cannot allocate space.
- File truncated – file may have damaged Error.
- Not authorized to lotusnotes that database.
Features of .NSF repair program:
- previewing of repaired data
- open corrupted Lotus Notes files all versions
- successfully tested under Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
DEMO version of Lotus Notes recovery tool allow to test a recovery possibility of software. In a full version of NSF Repair Tool, you can export all recovered data into Lotus Notes storage.
Note: Lotus Notes Repair Toolbox do not repair content of encrypted Lotus Notes .nsf files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above