MySQL repair database tool
MySQL repair program for fixing MyISAM and InnoDB databases in Windows.
The main features of the MySQL database repair tool include:
- repair corrupted databases from MyISAM, InnoDB database engines
- support Unicode data repair
- repair tables and data from recovered tables
- repair view
- recovering primary indexes and foreign keys
- restoring simple index keys
- preview of recovered data
- preview of recovered structures (as SQL scripts for the creation of objects)
- selective data saving for objects, structures and data
- direct export recovered data into MySQL database
- save recovered data as scripts on HDD
Note: Get acquainted with the professional software team development of Repair Toolbox for MySQL and feel the difference from other freeware or open source solutions, distributed under a GNU General Public License (GPL). The Repairtoolbox.com project requires donations from the users of Repair Toolbox for MySQL in order to remove all of the restrictions of the free version. However, it is not required for the evaluation of its data restoration engine, so you can continue testing its features.
Note: MySQL is the registered trademark of Oracle.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above