Microsoft Outlook Express Inbox repair tool
How to repair damaged folders of MS Outlook Express mail client
Steps to return lost messages from damaged folders of Outlook Express mail client with *.dbx extension:
- Download, install and open Outlook Express Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/OutlookExpressRepairToolboxInstall.exe.
- Select the folder with *.dbx files.
- Click the Start Recovery button.
- Select a folder to save data.
- Click the Save All button.
- Create a new empty folder in Outlook Express.
- Select files with saved messages using Ctrl + A or mouse + Ctrl.
- Use the mouse to move all message files from Windows Explorer to the new Outlook Express folder.
How to repair Outlook Express 6.0/5.5/5.0?
Main capabilities of the Microsoft Outlook Express dbx repair tool include:
- Restore information from *. DBX files for Outlook Express 5, 5.5, 6.
- Microsoft Outlook Express 2GB repair: Restore messages from files larger than 2GB.
- Save data as separate *.EML files.
- Recover deleted messages.
- Recover emails in various formats: plain text, RTF and HTML.
- Recover emails with file attachments.
- Repair folder structure and folder types when saving separate *.eml files.
- Batch restoration mode for *.dbx files.
- Easy, user-friendly wizard for restoring data in .dbx file repair tool.
- Selective saving of restored mail.
- Compatible with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Outlook Express Repair Toolbox helps to extract messages from folders looks like empty. But please do not execute Compact procedure before.
Note: The community of Repairtoolbox.com solution provider offers intelligent and powerful Outlook Express Repair Toolbox software that does not belong to open source tools, freeware or GNU General Public License (GPL) programs. Free version of application offers all recovery features of full version.
System requirements of Microsoft Outlook Express 6 repair tool: Windows 98 and above