PDF Repair Toolbox
How to read a damaged PDF file
Guidelines for repairing damaged PDF files that cannot be opened using Adobe programs:
- Download, install and open the PDF Repair Toolbox from the site: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/PDFRepairToolboxInstall.exe.
- Select the damaged *.pdf file on the first page of the wizard.
- Specify the name of the file with the repaired data.
- Select the version of the saved PDF file.
- Click the Save file button.
PDF Repair Toolbox restores unreadable Adobe Acrobat PDF files with documents. The tool reads corrupted PDF files and saves all recovered information to a new file for Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat.
Main capabilities of the PDF files repair software include:
- Program reads and restores all PDF files versions, even those with the most complex structures.
- Best Adobe PDF repair tool
- Damaged PDF file repair tool uses a set of recovery algorithms that guarantee maximum recovery effectiveness.
- Tool finds and restores non-linked pages in the corrupted files.
- Program scans pages for links to media objects not shown in the document due to corruption or deletion from the file.
- Using special algorithms, the online PDF file repair software repairs known errors in PDF file editors.
- Supports saving to compressed and uncompressed PDF files.
Note: Unlike open source programs and freeware tools, RepairToolbox.com issues its data recovery tools under its own proprietary license, not GNU General Public License (GPL) or similar one. Freeware version of PDF Repair Toolbox is distributed without additional restrictions, but you should donate to the RepairToolbox.com community and start repairing PDF files without additional limitations.
- Our software do not recover password protected PDF files;
- Our tool do not repair encrypted PDF files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above