Microsoft Outlook 64-bit installation guide
- Make sure that you have a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows installed.
- You need to remove the previous 32-bit version of Microsoft Outlook by doing the following:
- 2.1. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- 2.2. Open the Programs category and click Programs and Features.
- 2.3. Select Microsoft Outlook from the list and click Uninstall.
- Go to Windows Explorer or Computer, then open the Microsoft Windows installation disc.
- Open the Office folder
- Launch the setup64.exe executable file
- Follow on-screen instructions
Note: by default, the 32-bit version of Microsoft Outlook is installed.