Adobe Illustrator repair tool
How to repair .ai file? Illustrator Repair Toolbox designed to repair damaged Illustrator file and *.ai files.
Adobe Illustrator repair file software features:
- Repair data from corrupted files for all versions of Adobe Illustrator.
- Repair known errors in the graphics editor software.
- Adobe Illustrator file repair software uses artificial intelligence to analyze illustration contents and check data completeness.
- Reconstruct illustrations from all graphic objects found in the file.
- Adobe Illustrator file repair utility creates an output file that loads rapidly in Adobe Illustrator.
- Display the number of repaired graphic objects in real-time.
- Use a special unique algorithm for data upload to reduce RAM usage when restoring large files.
How to repair ai files?
If you need to repair Adobe Illustrator file then download, install and start Illustrator Repair Toolbox .ai repair file tool is easy to use software.
Note: Illustrator Repair Toolbox do not included GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Illustrator Repair Toolbox is not a freeware or open source project. Repair Toolbox team distributed software under Try-before-Buy License with free DEMO version.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selection of a damaged file
Analysis of the file and data recovery
Saving the recovered data
Viewing the log of performed operations
With Illustrator Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- Can’t open the illustration. The illustration contains an illegal operand.
- The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- Can’t open the illustration. The illustration contains an incomplete or garbed object description.
- Not enough memory to open illustration.