Download Microsoft Excel Repair tool
How to repair a damaged Microsoft Excel file
Step-by-step instruction for repairing damaged Microsoft Excel files of all types of formats *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam:
- Download, install and open the Excel Repair Toolbox from the site: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/ExcelRepairToolboxInstall.exe
- Select the damaged MS Excel file on the first page of the wizard.
- Click the Analyze button.
- Click the Start recovery button to export the data and save the data by selecting:
- Export to Excel – export data to a new Excel workbook
- Save to file – save data as a new *.xlsx file
Excel Repair Toolbox was developed to fix corrupted *.xls, *,xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam Microsoft Excel files. The Microsoft Excel file repair utility restores data from a corrupted workbooks and worksheets. And software exports information to Microsoft Excel director file later. Excel Repair Toolbox can save a recovered data into new XLSX files. The heuristic search algorithm allow finding data for any damaged file.
Main capabilities of the Microsoft Excel file repair tool include:
- Repair data in MS Excel 95, MS Excel 98, MS Excel 2000, MS Excel XP, MS Excel 2003, MS Excel 2007, MS Excel 2010, MS Excel 2013, MS Excel 2016.
- Repair data from cells.
- Repair all formulas from cells, including functions.
- Repair internal and external links by name.
- Repair cell formatting (font, number format, line style, fill pattern, text orientation and alignment).
Download Microsoft Excel repair software
Microsoft Excel file repair tool capabilities:
- Repair table styles.
- Repair number format of cells (with the exception of colors used in number formats).
- Repair worksheets.
- Repair column widths.
- Repair row heights.
- Repair cell colors.
- Repair cell border colors.
- Heuristic search algorithm applied to data in files.
- Export data directly to Microsoft Excel.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- Excel file repair software Download compatible with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Unfortunately, some data types and objects cannot be recovered from a damaged Microsoft Excel worksheet. The list is as follows:
- Repair sorting settings
- Repair any objects, such as pictures, diagrams, notes and other
- Repair print settings
- Repair conditional formatting
- Repair data validity
- Repair hyperlinks
- Repair calculation settings
- Repair merged cells
- Repair range, worksheet and workbook protection
- Repair asian phonetic blocks
- Repair comments
- Recover VBA macros
Requirements: Microsoft Excel should be installed on your computer (though this is not essential)
- Excel Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Excel Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need Download Microsoft Excel repair software and use it.
- Excel recovery tool cannot repair a password protected .xls, .xlsx files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above