Access Repair Toolbox repairs all types corrupted Access databases
How to repair a damaged MS Access database
Step-by-step instructions for repairing damaged Microsoft Access databases of version 2003 and higher from corrupted *mdb / *.accdb files:
- Download and install the tool from the site: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/AccessRepairToolboxInstall.exe
- Open the Access Repair Toolbox
- Select the damaged .MDB/.ACCDB file to repair
- Select a file name to save the recovered information
- Click the Recover button
Access Repair Toolbox. This Microsoft Access database repair tool reads the damaged files (corrupted .mdb or .accdb files), analyzes them and saves data directly to a new database.
Main capabilities and benefits of the MS Access Database Repair software include:
- Simple, step-by-step Microsoft Access file repair process.
- Instant definition of database structure in corrupted file.
- Unlimited size of database to be restored.
- Repair data tables.
- Repair queries.
- Repair links between tables.
- Repair deleted data.
- Preview repaired data.
- Preview structure of repaired data.
- Selective saving of repaired data.
Microsoft Access Database Repair tool
Our software do not recover:
- password protected files.
Best MS Access repair tool for all versions of .mdf or .accdb files. Microsoft Access file repair software do not require a special knowledge.
Our software helps to repair Access databases with corrupted .mdb files.
Requirements: To use the Microsoft Access MDB repair tool, MS Access must be installed on your computer.
Access Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Access Repair Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version. The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
System requirements: Windows 98 and above