Access Repair Toolbox
Access Repair Toolbox repairs all types corrupted Access databases.
Access Repair Toolbox (Download - EULA). This Microsoft Access database repair tool reads the damaged files (corrupted .mdb or .accdb files), analyzes them and saves data directly to a new database. Main capabilities and benefits of the MS Access Database Repair software include:
- Simple, step-by-step Microsoft Access file repair process.
- Instant definition of database structure in corrupted file.
- Unlimited size of database to be restored.
- Repair data tables.
- Repair queries.
- Repair links between tables.
- Repair deleted data.
- Preview repaired data.
- Preview structure of repaired data.
- Selective saving of repaired data.
Microsoft Access Database Repair tool
Our software do not recover:
- password protected files.
Best MS Access repair tool for all versions of .mdf or .accdb files. Microsoft Access file repair software do not require a special knowledge.
Our software helps to repair Access databases with corrupted .mdb files.
With Access Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- Unrecognized Database Format 'FileName.mdb' (Error 3343)
- The database 'FileName.mdb' needs to be repaired or isn't a database file. (Error 2239)
- You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open. Do you want Microsoft Office Access to attempt to repair the database?
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ' ObjectName'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. (Error 3011)
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'ObjectName' (Error 3112)
- Cannot open database 'FileName.mdb'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. (Error 3049)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to use the 'FileName.mdb' object. Have your system administrator or the person who created the object establish the appropriate permissions for you. (Error 3033)
- Invalid field data type (Error 3259)
- Unexpected error 35012
- The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. (Error 3022)
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file.
- Visual Basic for Applications Project in This Database Is Corrupt.
- An "Invalid Page Fault..." error (not necessarily a corrupt database issue)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object. Please contact your system administrator.
- [database.mdb] isn't an Index in this table. Look in the index collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close
- Operation failed - too many indexes - reduce the number and try again
- Failure to open/failure to show error
- Microsoft jet database engine could not find object MSysDB. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly. - 3011
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object MSysCompactError. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'databases'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'filename'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine could not find object Msys*/databases. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly
- Record(s) can't be read, no read permissions on 'database.mdb' - 3112
- Could not find field “xxx" - 1017
- Invalid Bookmark - 3159
- This database is in an unrecognized format. The database may have been created with a later version of Microsoft Access than the one you are using. Upgrade your version of Microsoft Access to the current one, then open this database. - 3343
- You cannot carry out this action at the present time. - 2486
- Record is deleted.
- The database has been placed in a state by user 'xxx' on machine 'mmm' that prevents it from being opened or locked. - 3704
- The database has been placed in an unexpected state.
- This database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it.
- The database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DOA compact database method instead of the convert database command on the tools menu. This has left the database in an unconverted state.
- Disk Error - Reserved error (-1601) 3000
- Table 'TempMSysAccessObjects' already exists.
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'MSysAccessObjects'" or Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'MSysACEs'. - 3112
- The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'MSysAccessObjects'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. - 3078.
- Could not use name; file already in use. (Error 3045) The specified file is currently being used by another user or session. Wait for the other user or session to finish working with the file, and then try the operation again. - 3045
- Operation invalid without current index. - 3019
- 'database.mdb' isn't an index in this table. Look in the Indexes collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names. - 3015
- The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt.
- Error accessing file. Network connection may have been lost.
- This action will reset the current code in break mode. - 304548
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- AOIndex is not an index in this table.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time
- This object needs a newer version of the Microsoft Jet database module
- Access crashes (Invalid Page Fault/GPF) when opening the mdb
- Microsoft Access has detected corruption in this file.
Requirements: To use the Microsoft Access MDB repair tool, MS Access must be installed on your computer.
Access Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Access Repair Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version. The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
System requirements: Windows 98 and above