How to repair Word document file?
Word Repair Toolbox helps to restore text from corrupted *.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx and *.rtf files. Word Repair Toolbox designed for recovering text from damaged Microsoft Word and Rich Text documents.
Main capabilities of the Word doc repair tool include:
- Restore data from Microsoft Office Word 95/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 and RTF documents.
- Repair docx file of Office 2007-2016
- Repair doc file of Office 95-2003
- Repair Word documents with ASCII formatting
- Repair corrupt Word document with Unicode formatting
- Export data to MS Word.
- Save data to disk as a new file.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface of .docx repair tool.
- MS Word file repair software works with Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
How to repair Word files that are infected by virus?
Word doc repair tool read and extract text without helps of Microsoft Word. It exclude infection by VBA scripts or viruses.
Requirements: You should have Microsoft Word installed on your computer (though this is not essential)
- Software cannot recover password protected or encrypted documents.
- The software team development of Word Repair Toolbox do not require donate. This application is not distributed under GNU General Public License (GPL) and similar agreements so it is not open source or free tool. Free version of specified Word Repair Toolbox is available to anyone, without some kind of limitations, get it right now and check the efficiency in your personal case.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting a source *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf file for further processing
Preview a recovered text from source file
Viewing the final recovery report
With Word Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- FileName.doc file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- Cannot Locate Microsoft Conversion Library Opening Non-Word File.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- Works cannot open the document, the file may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters or the file may be corrupt.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.