PowerPoint Repair Toolbox
PowerPoint Repair Toolbox restores corrupted Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from damaged *.ppt, *.pptx files. The PowerPoint repair tool reads and analyzes the damaged files and exports data the restored data to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Main capabilities of the corrupt PowerPoint repair software include:
- Repair data from *.ppt and *.pptx files for all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Use artificial intelligence to restore files in PowerPoint 97-2016 format.
- Repair hand-made graphic shapes.
- Repair text.
- Repair paragraph styles and effects.
- Save all media files found as separate files in a different directory.
- Corrupt PowerPoint file repair.
- Export restored slides directly to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Export restored charts directly to Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint must be installed on your computer.
Notes: Images and other media files repaired from *.ppt files (Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003) will be saved separately in a files on hard drive. Customer should include saved files into presentation manually later.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is neither open source nor freeware however its free version is also available and you may get it anytime under its proprietary license and not GNU General Public License (GPL). The community of PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is always glad to accept donations so you can make yours and get rid of all restrictions in free version of this tool shortly.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox do not repair content of password protected Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt or .pptx files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selection of a damaged file
Analysis of the damaged presentation file and extraction of media files
Transfer of the recovered files to PowerPoint
With PowerPoint Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can’t be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, ‘xxxx.ppt’.
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation. Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.