PowerPoint Repair Toolbox
PowerPoint Repair Toolbox restores corrupted Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from damaged *.ppt, *.pptx files.
PowerPoint Repair Toolbox (Download - EULA). The PowerPoint repair tool reads and analyzes the damaged files and exports data the restored data to Microsoft PowerPoint. Main capabilities of the corrupt PowerPoint repair software include:
- Repair data from *.ppt and *.pptx files for all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Use artificial intelligence to restore files in PowerPoint 97-2013 format.
- Repair hand-made graphic shapes.
- Repair text.
- Repair paragraph styles and effects.
- Save all media files found as separate files in a different directory.
- Corrupt PowerPoint file repair.
- Export restored slides directly to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Export restored charts directly to Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint must be installed on your computer.
Notes: Images and other media files repaired from *.ppt files (Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003) will be saved separately in a files on hard drive. Customer should include saved files into presentation manually later.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is neither open source nor freeware however its free version is also available and you may get it anytime under its proprietary license and not GNU General Public License (GPL). The community of PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is always glad to accept donations so you can make yours and get rid of all restrictions in free version of this tool shortly.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox do not repair content of password protected Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt or .pptx files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above