Photoshop Repair Toolbox
Repairs damaged Photoshop drawing projects. Photoshop Repair Toolbox restores corrupted *.PSD files for graphics editor Adobe Photoshop projects.
Main features of the Photoshop repair tool include:
- Photoshop file repair software repairs data from all versions of Photoshop from 3.x up.
- Restore *.PSD and *.8bps files.
- Support Photoshop repair of Unicode names.
- Preview of layers restored data.
- Photoshop file repair tool saves data directly to a new PSD file (does not require Adobe Photoshop to be installed on your computer).
- Repair layer properties of *.psd file.
- Photoshop files repair of files with size more then 2Gb.
- Photoshop repair files tool support RGB mode only (8bit channel).
Note: Visit RepairToolbox.com website and get acquainted with the professional software team development of Photoshop Repair Toolbox and corresponding communities to stand against various threats, occurring in PSD files. Keep in mind it is not GNU General Public License (GPL), freeware or open source so the users of Photoshop Repair Toolbox should donate to remove all restrictions of free version and start rebuilding PSD Photoshop file.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selection of the damaged file
Preview of the structure of the damaged file
Selection of the output file
With Photoshop Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The document "filename.psd" could not be opened. Photoshop cannot open files in the "Adobe Photoshop file" format.
- Photoshop cannot open files in the "Adobe Photoshop JPEG File" format.
- Photoshop cannot open files in the "[other file format Photoshop should be able to open]" format.
- Is not a valid Photoshop document.
- Unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.
- File-format module cannot parse the file.
- Corrupted header
- Unknown file type
- File can not be opened
- Could not complete your request because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop.
- Could not completed your request due to unexpected end of files error was encountered.
- Failed error loading psd file unexpected end of file.
- Unexpected End of File error.
- End of file error.
- PSD EOF error.
- This document may be damaged (the file may be truncated or incomplete).
- An unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occurred. Photoshop will now exit.
- Could not complete your request because an unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.
- Could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document.
- Could not load actions because an unexpected end-of-file was encountered.
- Some groups were found corrupted and repaired.
- This document contains unknown data which will be discarded to keep layers editable. To preserve the original appearance instead, choose Flatten to load composite data as a flattened image.
- Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file.
- Could not complete your request because a problem parsing the TIFF file.