MS SQL Server databases repair tool
How to repair SQL database file? The MS SQL repair tool reads *.mdf and *.ndf files and saves data, structure, links, etc. as SQL scripts or exports directly to Microsoft SQL Server through direct connect. If database have a SUSPEND state in Management Console then our software can helps to recover data from it.
How to repair SQL Server database files?
Main capabilities of the MSSQL database repair tool include:
- Repair data for MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014/2016.
- Repair data type.
- Repair table data.
- Repair View.
- Repair Stored Procedures.
- Repair Functions.
- Repair Triggers.
- Repair Indexes.
- Repair Primary Keys.
- Repair Foreign Keys.
- Repair Constraints.
- Repair databases comprising multiple files.
- Work with Table Partitions.
- Export data to MS SQL Server.
- Saves restored data to disk as SQL scripts.
- Flexible and practical interface of Microsoft SQL Server repair database software.
- Ability to select data for exporting or saving.
- Works with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Requirements: SQL Server Repair Toolbox is not freeware. Unlike open source programs, the users of SQL Server restoration application are provided with full support so they may consult its software team development and get all answers in time. SQL Server Repair Toolbox do not distributed under MPL or other GNU License.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Importing saved SQL scripts to a database: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/wiki-import-saved-scripts-into-database.html
Repairing an SQL Server database made up of MDF and NDF files: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/wiki-recover-database-from-several-files.html
Select a corrupted database in MS SQL Server format to repair data from
Preview the data, that can be retrieved from corrupted files with *.mdf extension
Choose the method of data exporting
Preview data export reports
Microsoft SQL Server database repair tool helps to fix many errors in SQL Server databases, for example:
- Corruption on data pages
- Metadata corruption Error
- SQL Server Page Level Corruption
- SQL Server Table Corruption Error
- Database consistency errors reported by DBCC CHECKB
- The header for file xxx.mdf is not a valid database file header.
- File Appears To Have Been Truncated By The Operating System.
- The FILE SIZE property is incorrect. (Micosoft SQL Server, Error:5172)
- The Index Allocation Map (IAM) Page is Pointed to by the Next Pointer of IAM Page.
- I/O error (bad page ID) detected during read at offset 0x###### in file FileName.mdf.
- During Redoing Of A Logged Operation In Database DatabaseName, An Error Occurred At Log Record Id.
- Sql Server Detected A Logical Consistency-Based I/O Error: Incorrect Checksum. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:824)