Corrupt Zip file repair tool
How to repair zip files damage?
Main features of the corrupt WinZip repair tool include:
- Repair all zip archive types.
- Repair self-extracting archives.
- Repair files with incorrect CRC values.
- Corrupt zip file repair tool supports selective saving of restored files.
- CRC zip repair tool supports archives larger than 2 GB.
- Compatible with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Note: The software team development of Zip Repair Toolbox accepts all donations so users may get rid of its restrictions as soon as the first payment arrives. As you see, it is not some kind of free tool or open source solution, it is not distributed under GNU General Public License (GPL). Feel free installing Zip Repair Toolbox on your computer, get to know how it works and is it really possible to rebuild WinZip archives.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting the ZIP archive
Displaying the contents of the corrupted ZIP file
Selecting the folder where data should be saved
Viewing the results of saving the recovered information
With ZIP Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- File Path: Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive.
- The Compressed Folder is invalid.
- “CRC failed” error.
- The file or directory is corrupt and non-readable.
- Expected Zip file header not found.
- Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive.
- Invalid data into a Zip file.
- The archive was empty or otherwise corrupt.
- WinZip Self-Extractor file is damaged.