Outlook Repair Toolbox
Information and data restoration from corrupted Microsoft Outlook *.PST and *.OST files all versions (ANSI and Unicode). The MS Outlook PST repair tool also enables you to convert *.OST files to *.PST format.
Just download Outlook file repair tool to be able to:
- Repair information from *.PST files in ANSI format for Microsoft Outlook versions 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and XP.
- Repair information from *.PST files in Unicode format for Microsoft Outlook versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Repair data from files larger than 2 GB.
- Read corrupted *.OST files for all versions.
- Convert Microsoft Outlook *.OST files to *.PST format.
- Save data as separate *.MSG files.
- Save data as separate *.EML files.
- Repair mail in various formats: plain text, RTF and HTML.
- Repair file attachments.
- Repair object attachments.
- Repair contacts from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair notes from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair calendar from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair alerts from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair errors caused by incorrect operation of scanpst.exe program.
- Repair folder structure and types.
- Save data to multiple PST files without exceeding a specified volume.
- Repair password-protected PST files.
- Repair encrypted and unencrypted *.OST and *.PST files.
- Selective saving of restored folders and objects.
- Supports drag and drop operations.
- Practical, easy-to-use program interface in the form of a wizard.
- Compatible with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed your computer (though this is not essential).
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 and above (exclude: Outlook from Office 365, Outlook for iOS, Outlook for MacOS).
- Outlook Repair Toolbox do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.
- The software team development of Outlook Repair Toolbox is distributed under Try-Before-Buy license that does not belong to GNU General Public License (GPL) or something like that. Despite it is not freeware, free version of Outlook Repair Toolbox have a Free DEMO version for anyone. Please note Outlook Repair Toolbox is not open source program or free software so you should donate to the professional team development of RepairToolbox.com to remove all limitations and keep on using this program for as long as you need.
Selecting the source *.pst file you want to repair
Selecting work mode
Reading (detecting and recovering) data from the selected *.pst file
Specifying the path where to save the recovered data
Selecting the method of saving the recovered data
With Outlook Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The file outlook.pst is not a personal folders file.
- Errors have been detected in the file outlook.pst. Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. For more information about the Inbox repair tool, see Help.
- The Inbox Repair Tool does not recognize the file outlook.pst. No information can be recovered.
- Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) hangs endlessly and does not perform the repair.
- The PST file fixed by Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst) is empty or does not contain the wanted items.
- Outlook.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116.
- File Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error. Cyclic redundancy check.
- The file Outlook.pst cannot be opened.
- Scanpst reports "Fatal Error 80040818" when trying to repair the PST file.
- Errors have been detected in the file Outlook.pst. Close all mail enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool.
- FileName.pst file could not be opened. The file may not be compatible with this version of Outlook or it may be corrupted.
- OL2000: Unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2 GB size limit.
- An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use ScanDisk to check the disk for errors, and then try using the Inbox Repair tool again.
- Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Unable to display the folder. The file Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Access denied.
- Cannot expand the folder.
- The set of folders cannot be opened.
- Scanpst reports "An unknown error prevented access to the file. Error 0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable".
- Unable to open your default e-mail folders.
- Unable to display the personal Outlook folder.
- Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Receiving' reported error (0x8004060C): 'Unknown Error 0x8004060C'
- Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Contact your system administrator if this condition persists.