Outlook Repair Toolbox
How to repair corrupted data and emails from Microsoft Outlook
Guidelines for repairing letters, contacts, reminders, appointments, tasks, notes and other data from damaged *.pst or *.ost Microsoft Outlook files of all versions:
- Download, install and open the Outlook Repair Toolbox tool from the site: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/OutlookRepairToolboxInstall.exe.
- Select a damaged PST file.
- Select Recovery mode.
- Select a folder to save the received data.
- Select Save as PST file.
- Click the save button Save.
Information and data restoration from corrupted Microsoft Outlook *.PST and *.OST files all versions (ANSI and Unicode). The MS Outlook PST repair tool also enables you to convert *.OST files to *.PST format.
Just Download Outlook file repair tool to be able to:
- Repair information from *.PST files in ANSI format for Microsoft Outlook versions 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and XP.
- Repair information from *.PST files in Unicode format for Microsoft Outlook versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Repair data from files larger than 2 GB.
- Read corrupted *.OST files for all versions.
- Convert Microsoft Outlook *.OST files to *.PST format.
- Save data as separate *.MSG files.
- Save data as separate *.EML files.
- Repair mail in various formats: plain text, RTF and HTML.
- Repair file attachments.
- Repair object attachments.
- Repair contacts from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair notes from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair calendar from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair alerts from corrupted *.PST files.
- Repair errors caused by incorrect operation of scanpst.exe program.
- Repair folder structure and types.
- Save data to multiple PST files without exceeding a specified volume.
- Repair password-protected PST files.
- Repair encrypted and unencrypted *.OST and *.PST files.
- Selective saving of restored folders and objects.
- Supports drag and drop operations.
- Practical, easy-to-use program interface in the form of a wizard.
- Compatible with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed your computer (though this is not essential).
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 and above (exclude: Outlook from Office 365, Outlook for iOS, Outlook for MacOS).
- Outlook Repair Toolbox do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.
- The software team development of Outlook Repair Toolbox is distributed under Try-Before-Buy license that does not belong to GNU General Public License (GPL) or something like that. Despite it is not freeware, free version of Outlook Repair Toolbox have a Free DEMO version for anyone. Please note Outlook Repair Toolbox is not open source program or free software so you should donate to the professional team development of RepairToolbox.com to remove all limitations and keep on using this program for as long as you need.