How to Repair PST File?
Guidelines for repairing letters, contacts, reminders, appointments, tasks, notes and other data from damaged *.pst or *.ost Microsoft Outlook files of all versions:
- Download, install and open the Outlook Repair Toolbox tool from the site: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/download/OutlookRepairToolboxInstall.exe.
- Select a damaged PST file.
- Select Recovery mode.
- Select a folder to save the received data.
- Select Save as PST file.
- Click the save button Save.
How to repair a Microsoft Outlook PST file
Data recovery program for Microsoft Outlook. This article can be applied to Microsoft Outlook 98-2019, Outlook Repair Toolbox works on any PC. Outlook Repair Toolbox represents an efficient remedy for Microsoft Outlook files that were damaged due to viruses, disk errors or other failures. Read this article attentively if you’d like to know how to repair pst file in Outlook 2007 in Windows XP or how to repair .pst file in Outlook 2007 in Win 7, it depends on the version of operating system, installed on your computer. This instruction is also helpful, if you’d like to get explanations about how to repair pst Outlook 2003.
Please reproduce the following steps on your own computer to recover MS Outlook folders, this instruction is small and easy so you may get answers about how to repair pst Outlook 2007 errors immediately after the installation of Outlook Repair Toolbox.
- Go to Start-Programs and click the shortcut of Outlook Repair Toolbox to begin.
- Use the open file button to call the file selection dialog and find a file of pst format, corresponding to your mailbox. At this stage, you may select pst files from local or network disks, the location of input document is not really important.
- Check the path of selected mailbox to avoid the wasting of your time and click the Next button to continue.
- Wait for the end of pst file recovery process and look through the results of analysis. If you believe this information is good enough and its integrity is preserved, go to the next stage and save this document on your HDD or close Outlook Repair Toolbox if the results are unsatisfactory.
- Click the shortcut of Microsoft Outlook, it is usually located in Start-Programs-MS Office menu or you can use any other shortcut to this application.
- Go to File-Open-Open Outlook data file (.pst) and find a file of pst format, previously saved by Outlook Repair Toolbox. Click it to access this document in MS Outlook and keep on using your new mailbox, recreated by this application.
How to repair PST file In Outlook 2007 In Windows XP?
The safety of all data recovery operations is guaranteed because Outlook Repair Toolbox does not modify the structure of corrupted file, all activities are executed locally.
So, if you have not get answers about how to repair Outlook.pst file in Office 2003 and how to repair Outlook pst file 2007, contact the support department of Repair Toolbox, Inc.
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed your computer (though this is not essential)
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Outlook Repair Toolbox do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.
- The software team development of Outlook Repair Toolbox is distributed under Try-Before-Buy license that does not belong to GNU General Public License (GPL) or something like that. Despite it is not freeware, free version of Outlook Repair Toolbox have a Free DEMO version for anyone. Please note Outlook Repair Toolbox is not open source program or free software so you should donate to the professional team development of RepairToolbox.com to remove all limitations and keep on using this program for as long as you need.