DBF files repair software
DBF Repair Toolbox restores corrupted DBF database files, used in FoxPro, Clipper, dBase and other programs. Software reads a corrupted database and saves a recovered data into new one.
The DBF repair tool complete capabilities include:
- Repair data in dBase III, dBase IV, Visual FoxPro 3.x (or later), Clipper and other formats.
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro DBF repair data from all versions of files.
- Clipper .dbf repair tool.
- Repair table cell structure from damaged DBF files.
- Repair records from corrupted DBF files.
- Repair data from memo cells of additional files.
- Works with various encoding systems.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface of software.
- Simple DBF file repair software download and works with Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Note: DBF Repair Toolbox not include donate, GPL, MPL, GNU LGPL or other freeware license. DBF Repair Toolbox is not open source project. Repair Toolbox team develop a software with free DEMO version.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selection of a damaged *.dbf file
Initiation of the *.dbf file analysis process, revision of the structure and content of the recovered data
Selection of an output file
Selection of the version of the output *.dbf file
With DBF Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- Table ‘Filename.dbf’ has become corrupted.
- The table will need to be repaired before using again. Error: 2091
- “Filename.dbf” is not a table